Covid 19 Guide
We are open!
We have been working really hard at Horner and Brown to make sure all of the necessary safe guarding measures have been put in place to protect the safety of our staff, clients and students.
Here are a list of guidelines below so please make sure you read carefully before visiting our clinic.
The team are looking forward to seeing you.
Check for COV-19 symptoms before booking
Please view the NHS Symptom checker to see if you are displaying any symptoms of COV-19. If you think you have any of these, you should not book an appointment or attend a scheduled appointment and instead follow the guidelines on self-isolation.
ALL appointments must be booked in prior, we are no longer able to offer walk in appointments.
Please come alone to your appointment, no plus ones or children.
Please come to your appointment at your given time – No earlier and no later. You will not be allowed to enter until your appointment time.
You must wear a mask upon arrival to the clinic and throughout the duration of your treatment, failure to do so will unfortunately result in the treatment not going ahead.
Temperature checks will be taken upon arrival at the clinic & you will be asked to sanitise your hands before making you way through to the designated treatment room.
Unfortunately we can no longer provide refreshments for our clients and students.
Please attend your appointment with minimal belongings.
50% Non-refundable deposits will be required upon booking.
- PPE: Staff will be wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves, aprons and eye protection
- Reception safety: Reception will be fitted with safety screens and we will try to reduce the amount of staff and clients visiting the reception area at any one time
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clinic including rooms and as you enter and exit the clinic.
- Disposable towels and couch covers will carry on being used.
- Covid-19 cleaning schedule: In addition to our thorough cleaning protocols we have allocated extra cleaning gaps before and after each client to ensure all surfaces equipment and touch points are sanitised regularly.